Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Home At Last


I left Thursday and Honey and Dear Girl came down Friday. I was responsible for two young ladies ages 12 and 13. There was another Mother who had three girls of the same ages. Mornings were always filled with confusion. Getting five girls dressed to be in different places at different times.

The result is...when it comes to adults getting dressed, they are lucky to get it right.

I got to the meeting and after several hours Dear Honey pointed out I was wearing two different shoes. I later discovered they were both left feet! No wonder my right foot hurt so much.

Bottom line is You Gotta Love It!!

2 comments:

His Office, My Studio said...

I love it! I did the same thing a few weeks ago but with white gym shoes.

Susan said...

Oh, some days are like that. Glad you are home safe and had a good time.