Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today has been a very busy day. This morning I sent cupcakes to work with DH. It is his birthday so I sent Happy Birthday plates and napkins and a candle for his cupcake. This afternoon I had a list of errands to run. I picked up a two For Sale signs, got a new sticker for the car and got it inspected. I almost forgot I also had the windshield replaced on DH's car.

When DH gets home for work we are going to get new tags for the cars and then I am taking him out to eat for his birthday. When we get home we have more ebay posting to complete.

I hope to get more pictures posted later too.

4 comments:

tam said...

Happy Birthday DH....what a lovely wife you are to get so much done!

tam said...

P.S. Ebay? surely you must divulge your sellers ID...I am gathering info for all fellow ebay sellers to put up a specific group to link on the Provisions of Grace site!

Besides I'm so curious to see!

DH2 said...

Hi from DH, I had a great birthday, the Saints beat the Falcons, Monday night, DW made me carrot cake, a overall great day. Ebay posting went well, supper at olymipa pizza, great salty olives on the pizza, 9 the anniversary of my 39th birthday :-)

Susan said...

Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear Robert.....
Happy birthday to you......

Sung by your DMIL...............