Monday, November 13, 2006

After a weekend of computer difficulties I am finally on line again. I wasn't feeling well this weekend so not being online wasn't that bad. This morning I was feeling better and started blessing my home. My Dear Mom and I are working on this together (long distance). I worked on laundry and the kitchen so far. The next project is in the Master Bathroom. It is amazing how much you don't need that you can collect in one room. I have a few errands to run but they won't take long. I hope to be able to post pictures later tonight and I have a quilt square to work on tonight. I worked on knitting a sock this weekend. It is coming along pretty well. I am quite pleased. I hope to have this pair finished before the yarn for Dear Honey's socks arrives (don't rush Mama). More to report later after I finish more.

2 comments:

Susan said...

About that yarn. I found a pattern for socks that takes about 5 hours per sock. You can get his first pair done in record time.

Just keep working on the ones you started and the yarn for his socks will arrive before you finish.......

I sure do love you.

Rebekah Smith said...

Thanks, but don't rush too much. I am trying to focus on my Home Blessing too. The kitchen is back in order and the laundry has been rebooted. I will start on the Master Bath next.

I love you bunches and oodles!