Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well, another long day. We are in MS visiting my DMIL and DSS. We are doing chores for DMIL while we are here. (Those things that are hard for one person to do). It has been going well and we have accomplished a lot. She is really a nice lady and we love her dearly so it is nice to be able to do things for her. I have also been able to spend a lot of time talking with her. I know where Honey gets his sense of humor now. Tonight Honey and I have a date. He promised to take me out for Po'Boys and Gumbo. I have tried to cook them at home, but it just isn't the same. He is spending quality time with DS now (working on a car). I am so glad they have this time together and still enjoy each other's company. More to follow after we got home.

2 comments:

DH2 said...

A long weekend, but much was done, I wish I could have done more for dear mom. The date with DW went well, a great crabmeat poboy. More later.

Susan said...

Glad you are home safe and that you had a sucessful holiday.