Saturday, March 24, 2007

At Last....At Last



I have finally finished the gifts for Miss Tiff to give to the youth group. Dear Mum said I should not continue to put it off, but what can I say. I can put things off forever.

Dear Daughter has expressed an interest in quilting and joining the local quilting guild. If we can go together it will be a possibility for me.

Better yet...this weekend was our last statewide youthgroup meeting.

I also completed two of my last three classes for my BA degree. I have one more class to go. I am can't wait until I am finished with this and can move on to the next stage...whatever that might be.

I have more pictures to post later...they will show the beauty of spring in Georgia.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Praise the Lord you are finished. Such a wonderful sense of relief you must have now.

Now we can go on to the next step.