Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy to be Home

Honey and I went to MS to check on his Mom and see DSS before he left for collage. Mom is doing well. She is up and around and able to drive again. We helped out with some things that she isn't able to do and will most likely visit again next month.
We helped DSS get some of the things he would need when he goes to Mississippi State University next week. Hard to believe that cute little baby is going to college. Oh well, time does fly. We also had fun while we were there. Honey patiently took me to a quilt shop and a needlepoint and cross stitch shop. We also went out to a really nice dinner.
Most of all though, I am glad we got home safely.
Today I worked on unpacking and working on laundry. There is still more to do though. I hope to have pictures to post tomorrow.

No comments: