Sunday, October 07, 2007

Home Again

After a wonderful visit with my Mom and Dad and my Dogster Honey, I got home and Honey had a project for me. I painted the half bath downstairs. We didn't have time to put it back together before we left for Virginia. He had a school in Williamsburg so I tagged along. He went to class during the day and I worked on my needlepoint and went swimming. When he came back in the evening we went exploring. We visited Jamestown and the Historic part of Williamsburg. The last day we went to Busch Gardens. They were having a Halloween Celebration and had several "Scary" trails and haunted houses. We enjoyed the time in Williamsburg and went home by way of North Carolina so we could visit my brother and his wife. We had a great visit. At last though we are at home. Our Daughter was kind enough to come and feed our pets while we were gone. She brought in the mail and left a sweet note for us to read when we got home. Of course I have a lot to accomplish tomorrwo. Unpacking, clothes to wash and a bathroom to finish. Best of all, it feels good to be home.

No comments: