Monday, December 11, 2006




Honey helped me put the lights on the porch this weekend. It is nice to have a tall husband. Some years I have gone all out with trees in every room and lights in every tree in the yard. This year I had thought we wouldn't bother at all, but Honey was really disappointed. So we agreed to a much smaller celebration since it is just the two of us now. While I miss all the decorating, I haave enjoyed spending more time listening to Christmas music and looking at what other people do. I know the day will come when I will go all out again, I just have to learn to enjoy what I have at the present time.

1 comment:

DH2 said...

Christmas time again, to be thankful for all we have and to reflect on the heroes we have lost. For those heroes far from home in foreign lands we miss you and wish you well. Home with christmas music, Sunday I cleaned, oiled an adjusted sewing machines to the sounds of Christmas music, then worked on ebay, no one told me ebay was such hard work. i love you DW