Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Ice Skating Adventure


On a recent trip to a small town close by Honey and I discovered the town had set up an outdoor ice skating rink. Now that may not sound like much of an accomplishment unless you understand that we are in Georgia. Honey declined the opportunity to skate but did watch and take pictures. I was not the most graceful skater there but I had a wonderful time. Except for the part where I fell down and small children came to help me up. At least they had good manners though.

2 comments:

DH2 said...

DW only cleaned a couple of small pieces of Ice (with her Bottom) during her skate trip, I tried to tell her that in the south skating required wheels, not blades, but no she wouldn't listen. A good time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a grand time.