Saturday, January 27, 2007

Baltimore's Country Cousin




I will be starting a block of the month with Mum and Mrs Vickie in February. We have all selected different colors for the background of our quilts. I decided on purple. Then I got concerned about purchasing that much fabric without knowing how it would look. Mum suggested that I make a smaller test block in some of the colors I was thinking of to see how they would look. Today Honey went with me to the fabric store to select some fat quarters and this is what I came up with. I decided to make the Scottish Thistle block. I am itching to start it but I want to finish my pink heart squares first. (I am still trying to learn to be patient).

1 comment:

Susan said...

That fabric is lucious...... You are going to SO enjoy this project.