Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Mum's Grand Idea

My Mum had the Grand Idea of using a large pad to identify home projects to be completed. As a Former Soldier I can easily identify with this. We often posted our projects on what we call Butcher Paper, large pads of paper that we could write our ideas on. So my new goal is to start setting up my home keeping ideas on the large pad I already have and then work from there.

Today was a pretty good day. Honey and I had lunch together. He had a long day at work and then a docter's appointment.

I planted the flowers we bought this weekend in the flower boxes on the porch. I think they will really look nice as they fill in. I hope to have pictures tomorrow.

I think tomorrow I will go to the cemetary I have adopted and make a list if things to be done. There is a lot of cleaning to be done and Honey has agreed help...Maybe this weekend is the weekend. We will see.

Over all this has been a good holiday, I just miss my family bunches...Of course I have to believe they miss me too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the pictures.

Love lots,

Mama