Monday, October 16, 2006




For the weekend this was our home away from home. I left Friday to set up camp while DH had to go to work. I set up the tent and Kitchen area and cooked our supper. DH was so glad after fighting through the traffic to have a good meal waiting. It was cold the first night but we were prepared with sleepingbags and an electric heater. Of course were careful to place it so fire was not a hazard. When we woke up Saturday Morning we talked while we waited for it to warm up outside before we got up and left our tent.

What a Wonderful and Loving Husband I have that he would go camping with me because I enjoy it so. I have other pictures but I this is enough for tonight.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Now don't I wish I was camping near you............ Coffee is so much better outside on a nippy morning.

DH2 said...

Well DW finally got me in the woods. I guess retiring from the Army made it where I was willing to go. Friday was the 13th of October, that was the 20th anniversery of our having met. i didn't know at the time that my life had changed forever. We had a good time, a little cold, but not bad. I'll do it again.