Thursday, October 12, 2006

Weekend Post. Well, I have made my list, packed up my troubles in my old kit bag and the time has come for my great adventure with DH. We are off to camp in the almost wilderness. (I simply refuse to camp without electricity or running water.) I have packed everything I can think of, I set the tent up in advance to make sure I remembered how. I aired the sleeping bags and packed extra blankets. I am sure I forgot something, but they have stores there I am sure. DH thought about checking behind me, but thought better of it. He decided I might have a clue about what we need. I hope I didn't forget too much. Tonight I made a list to pick up from the grocery store on the way out of town. I am so looking foward to this time of prayer and the sharing with DH. I will be sure to post pictures next week.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Have a grand adventure...