Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Update!! My loving Husband is out of town for school. He pointed out that I had not updated my blog recently and asked for new information. My precious daughter is visiting for a few days. Of course she comes with my GrandCat. Loving Husband's cat Alexandra has finally decided I did not exile her dad. She spent the first two days he was gone hiding and now she is sitting with me. More to follow later (with pictures). I am going to try to help my precious daughter learn how to applique tonight.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Picture.......We want pictures...
Pictures of grandcat,grandaughter,sitting room, completed quilt block

DH2 said...

pictures, pictures I want pictures, it cold here in WI and I miss DW, but it is a good school for my career. DW is having balancing problems to find room for all the animals, grand cat has frline leukemia so can't be with the others (she's having live with the dog), Sir Earl Grey has feline HIV so can't live with anyone, and the others just wish everyone would go away. Hang in there DW, DH2 loves you.