Thursday, October 19, 2006

I am not sure what to post here. DH and I attended an Advisory Board Meeting for the youth group we work with Tuesday. He has a Dr. Appt. tonight. I have been working on the project for the Youth Group State Officers. Tonight I will have completed thirteen out of thirty gifts. They are not difficult, it is just hard to push myself to work on them. Most of all, I want this project completed and off my list. I don't resent it, I am just ready to be finished. After I finish these three I plan to work on two more. Then I will be half way through. I will have fifteen of thirty done and can finish the rest. Once that is done what is next??

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hanne and I will be glad to have you join us in One Hour A Day. We use this tool for projects that have become an ogre.........

She finished her Watermelon quilt that way......... I chose to do Judy's quilt...........

Just remember, little and often finishes the project......