Wednesday, October 04, 2006

OH THAT INFERNAL MACHINE!!
Yes it is even in the Dictionary. A machine designed to explode and destroy life or property. Of course the machine I refer to is designed to preserve life but continues to frustrate and aggravate me. I struggle with rebellion against what seems so unfair. It pinches, I feel trapped,it isn't fair and so many other whiny statements. I forget to thank my Heavenly Father for the technology that prolong my life and the means to use it. As a person who had to learn to wear a Chemical Biological Mask while in the Army I know this will take time and patience to learn. OF course patience has never come easy to me. Maybe that is why I have been sent this lesson. I will sit here and pray a little longer for patience and strength and then go try again to wear that mask and sleep. I know given time it is what is best for me.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Be careful what you pray for. Asking for patience is asking for trials to teach you patience..........

How long since you had the last migraine? Is there a pattern here?

Praying with you.

Rebekah Smith said...

Thank you, Prayers are my lifeline right now. Migraines are more frequent recently. Many reasons, no excuses. Only prayer and hope.

tam said...

oh rebekah...I'll be praying with you too.